Sharing and preserving knowledge through story
Thomas J. Hearn
Environment, Industry, People
1. Research and develop with the IRG 10 compelling stories that together make an informative and educative contribution to Indigenous fishing knowledge systems.
2. Produce 10 by 5 minute stories that particularly relate to Cairns Principles and RD&E Priority Areas
3. Develop an overarching narrative that ties the 10 stories together into a strong 50 minute documentary
4. Document the project methodology in order to provide a framework for future outputs to ensure consistency ofapproach and promote best practice/continual improvement.
5. Provide advice to IRG as required on publishing, distribution and audience uptake of stories.