Oil and Gas: National coordination - seismic and other issues
Western Australian Fishing Industry Council Inc (WAFIC)
Adoption, Environment, Industry
1. Deliver a publicly accessible portal - a "one stop shop" for seismic research bibliographies, case studies and other relevant commercial fishing O&G information etc.
2. Deliver ongoing identification and qualification of relevant research papers and reference cases including annotated summaries to ensure relevance for ready and easy access by the commercial fishing sector, O&G and the broader community.
3. Deliver a set number of supported research applications relevant to the effects of oil and gas activities on commercial fishing / commercial fishing stocks etc, i.e. gap analysis and prioritisation.
4. Deliver a "best practice" document for commercial fishing representative bodies to use as a strong base for environment plan submissions.
5. Deliver a "best practice" document for commercial fishing representative bodies to use as a strong base and consistent process for fee-for-service environment plan consultation.